Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chicken Taco Soup

1 20 oz green enchilada sauce
6 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 16 oz salsa
1 large can chicken broth
1 small can green chilies (optional)
1 can pinto beans
1 can black beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can corn
1 1/2 cup minute rice
3 tablespoon lime juice
chopped cilantro (to taste, I like alot!)

Put first 5 ingredients in crock pot on low for 8 hours.
Remove chicken so you can shred it, then add it back with the rest of the stuff to cook 10-15 mins or until heated through.

Then you can eat over tortilla chips and sprinkle cheese over it or just put it in a bowl and enjoy!
I don't follow the recipe every time. Sometimes I put onions or a can of dice tomatoes. I love it! Hope you enjoy!

from Tami Peck Heintschel

No comments: