1/2 bag of tortilla chips
1 10 oz can red enchilada sauce
1 10 oz can green enchilada sauce
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 to 1/2 lb cooked ground beef
cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray pan with cooking spray and put a layer of tortilla chips. I broke them up a little bit so they would lay flatter.
Mix both enchilada sauce and cream of chicken soup in bowl and mix well. You may need to add a touch of water to make it spread easier (you might not though - I didn't).
Sprinkle ground beef over top.
Sprinkle cheese over the top.
Bake for 30 minutes.
I think technically you are supposed to layer everything up, but I didn't have enough of everything so this is what I used to make one layer. You need to double it if you want to layer it in the pan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment